For those out there who are also attending, a few points:
- As I said, I have a cold. If you want to avoid me, I'll understand. I can use hugs, though.
- If anyone still wants to hang out with me anyway, I'd be just thrilled to make a plan ahead of time for dinner Friday or Saturday.
- If you want an EFRC calendar, please track me down. I will have a limited number with me, so to be sure you get one, say so.
- If you're picking up one of my games, don't let me forget to connect with you.
- If anyone familiar with the location of the hotel would care to give an independent opinion of how to get there from I-57 on Friday afternoon, feel free. The con web site recommends taking Roosevelt Rd. from 294, bypassing I-88 entirely. That looks like a long way on surface streets just looking at the map, so I'd like to know if there's a good reason to go that way.
- I won't have anything in the art show. I haven't found a satisfactory solution to the framing/matting problem.