Interview with bammba_m - Phil's Rambling Rants
Interview with bammba_m|
|Date:||April 21st, 2005 08:29 pm (UTC)|| |
*jumps up and down and hollers*
|Date:||April 21st, 2005 09:26 pm (UTC)|| |
Re: 5 questions
1. This question is not about prying into things that aren't my business, but rather about the fact that I'm terribly bad about figuring things out from casual context. What am I supposed to know about your gender identity?
2. I know you've lived in a lot of places, and I think you've lived in more than I actually know about. Which one is the best, and why?
3. It's easy to look at current events and despair that the world is in the toilet and it's already been flushed. What do you hope for in the world of fifty years from now?
4. You've mentioned in comments somewhere here that you filk now. Tell me about what filk is for you -- how you found it, when/where you do it, what some of your favorite songs are, and whatever else needs to be said.
5. You unexpectedly come into $1 million (US or Canadian, not much difference today) after taxes. What do you do with the money?