Phil's Rambling Rants
Interview with bammba_m|
|Date:||April 22nd, 2005 09:58 pm (UTC)|| |
Re: My curiosity pains me sometimes
Well, I try to ask questions that will tell me something I don't know about the person, and "What is your favorite color?" isn't very revealing...
- When you left Champaign, you were pretty definite you wanted to be gone. What's so bad about Champaign? Now that you've lived in other places, how does it stack up?
- How has your trip to China changed your life?
- You've been working with computers for a long time. Do they still hold the same attraction? Is it still fun, or is it just a job?
- How did your interest in martial arts develop? Did you make a conscious decision early on to dedicate a big chunk of your life to the study, or did it grow on you slowly? Have you continued because you enjoy it, because of specific benefits you get from it, and/or because it's something you have to do?
- (I try to ask everyone this question) You unexpectedly come into a million dollars after taxes. What do you do with the money?