Phil's Rambling Rants
Interview with bammba_m|
I just did you!
- Tell me something good, and something bad, you guess I don't know about being (practicing) poly.
- How have your attitudes about smoking changed, from before you ever smoked, through while you were a smoker, to since you quit?
- If you could visit any one place in the world, but you had to go by yourself and you wouldn't meet anyone you already know when you went, and you didn't need to worry about anyone or any obligations you were leaving behind (except for your own desire to see them again), where would you go, and (more importantly) how long would you stay?
- If you had enough money you never had to work again, what would you want to do with your time?
- The news has been pretty depressing lately. What news story have you heard lately has made you feel most hopeful for the future?